Saturday, November 21, 2009

i guess its time.

I'm taking a break. From many things. My life (as of late) has been a heap of jumbled aspirations; of hopes, wants, needs. Pressures and obligations have been weighing me down. Today, I made some final changes to my schedule. Hopefully now I can have some more time to just marinate and grow (spiritually/mentally). My life has been overworked and over-planned to the point that I was becoming weary. My soul just needs a little break. I pray that these changes will help, and that Satan will stop randomly beating me down (as always in the areas he knows I struggle most). I thank God for the people that helped me through these challenging last few weeks (I am especially grateful for the placement of a new mentor into my life, and am also so thankful for those special semi-weekly coffee shop chats with my sis). Although its freaking hard sometimes, God provides so much for me; more than I deserve and could ever conceive. God, restore my love, restore my soul.

1 comment: