Sunday, September 20, 2009

you and i are just pilgrims on our way home

Well, the last week has been one of the most challenging I've faced yet, but I've learned so much. God is so good. He brings beauty out of pain, and binds up the brokenhearted. I know the decisions were tough, but they were right. I don't expect everyone to understand, but I am so thankful that he has provided me assurance through so many verses, signs, and lessons. My close friends have provided me with such godly words and wisdom. Family has been here for me. The trip to San Diego provided some much needed careless fun. And God is filling the holes in my life that I've struggled to fill on my own. I'm learning to let go of everything, and surrender to the one who set the world into motion; and let him guide my motions.

Psalm 142: 3
"When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watch over my way."

Psalm 143:8, 10
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life...Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."

Psalm 147:3-4
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name."

I have been listening to this song so much lately, I think I have to include it.

"Everything"

God in my living
There in my
breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping
God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking

God in my hoping
There in my
dreaming
God in my wathcing
God in my waiting
God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my
hurting
God in my
healing

Christ in me the hope of glory
Be my everything

You are everything
Jesus, Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment