Saturday, September 5, 2009

answers.

God has been so awesome in providing for me this last week. When I was so low on cash I thought I wouldn't be able to buy enough gas to drive my grandma to the doctor, God provided. When I was overwhelmed with stress and worry, he lifted it off my shoulders. When I asked for prayer for him to provide a steady friendship, he placed 3 different people in my life this week who have made such an impact on my life. I am so thankful specifically for those friendships! God knew what I needed most, and their love and passion to pursue Christ in their life is so encouraging. They felt as if they were in the same place as me (in regards to friendships and prioritizing aspects in life) and I cant get over the fact that god will always provide for my deepest needs. 'God is my shepherd, I wont be wanting.'

1 comment: